Monday, April 1, 2013

#31 Campbell's Easy Macaroni and Cheese


I'll admit that I was more than a bit trepidatious to try this recipe.  I haven't had very good experiences with cheese soup.  I remember finding a can in my aunt's house and my cousin and I heating it up for our lunch.  It wasn't exactly the melty bowl of cheese that I thought it would be.

Luckily I was pleasantly surprised with this. Even though the recipe consisted of little more than mixing a few cans and cups together it baked up nice.  The cheesy taste was mild and it was creamy without being too thick.  Green onions and tomatoes added a nice bit of flavour.  Tellingly the recipe didn't call for any salt and none was needed.


Even though this wasn't gourmet by any stretch the family loved it and I wouldn't hesitate to make it again.

recipe here

1 comment:

softearthart said...

Must give it a go, cheers Marie